Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I am soooooo happy right now!!! I just woke up to go to the bathroom and my face is CLEAR!!! COMPLETELY CLEAR! It's a miracle! Oh my gosh, thank you Jesus! I can touch my nose and it doesn't hurt... heeheeheehee! I am giggling it makes me so freaking happy! I can raise my eyebrows, wiggle my nose, smile... and nothing burns or hurts! And my scalp isn't tender & itchy either! Laura is here visiting and she just woke up too... she said it's because she healed me, lol. Ohhhhh wow. Earlier this week my nose was soooo swollen, Paul said I looked like an old alcoholic, ya know when their noses get so huge and red... of course he didn't say that till the swelling had gone down cuz he knew it'd make me cry, hahaha. It was pretty bad though... he was like, "babe, it was so big and shiny and tight- I could see my reflection in it and it hurt to look at it." I said, "You noticed that?" And he just started laughing. Wellll, I'm laughing now! OK, got to get back to sleep... I just had to write this because I am so happy :) I was terrified that my dermatomyositis was coming back but looks like it was just the new chemo pills, THANK GOD!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment