Wednesday, February 22, 2012




Good morning! I have emerged from my chemo coma today! I am hungry and desperately need a shower, lol. So this round wasn't as bad as the first, of which I am so so thankful. I can do this. I meant to post before my last treatment but didn't get around to it. We had so much fun at the cabin! Who knew that Paul was such a good DJ? Ohhhh my, if only you could have seen it. We were a hot mess! But we sure had fun singing! I was so impressed with all of the emotion everyone put into their performances. Phil was swinging his mic, Lisa and I did some back-up dancing, it was awesome. Peg and Anne win for best voice though! And Chris was quite impressive too-that girl has serious stage presence! ... wish I had video of it all. The rest of us just thought we sounded good, hahaha. It was so good to get away and just have fun. We played scrabble- shout out to Scott, taboo (LOTS of taboo), went for a walk as it started snowing. Some of those ding-dongs got in the hot tub, we went out for Mexican, I don't know- just had a really nice, RELAXING weekend! It was great. Then I came home and Sarah had made me this absolutely beautiful collage for my wall to look at and focus on with my next treatment. It brought me to tears... I wasn't expecting it and it was so beautiful (see pic above). It has everything I need on it and is the most loving gift. God, I love that girl!!!
That's about it for now, I'm pooped just from writing this. Just wanted to be sure I let y'all know that I'm good.

2 comments:

  1. You are a miracle and I get inspiration from your unwavering faith and strength every day. You are being carried and prayed for by everyone who knows and loves you always. And your family...Janet, your family is simply amazing. That gift alone is more than the luckiest of healthy people may ever have!

    xoxo,
    Wendy Bair and family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!! I AM WITHOUT A DOUBT very lucky! I love my family so much! I'm the richest girl in the world!And that makes me so so happy!!!!!!

      Delete