Monday, June 21, 2010


seize the day! goal for today...shower! (and put on makeup while i still have eyelashes-hahaha) i am excited that jessi helped me make this blog. i will try to write when i can. So, yesterday i was bed bound..which is good...kickin cancer butt! today i have made it out of bed :) i had a great weekend with my bff, laura. actually...soul sister! 2day lookin forward to jenni edwards visiting. and jenni wunderlich driving here from seattle! i can't wait to give her a big fat hug!

medical update...i have completed round 2 (of 6) of chemo. and....this is soooo super exciting...i will be going to md anderson in houston, texas in about 5-6 weeks for 2nd opinion (and possible treatment). it is a leading national cancer hospital that is really progressive. "hallelujah!" (and i am singing that opera style...lol) i'm exhausted...will write later.

Proverbs 15:13 a happy heart makes the face cheerful...


3 comments:

  1. i am so excited about your news of Houston! I can't wait to hear more about it! Thank Jess for me for this - I am a devoted follower of her beautiful mother! Stay positive and faithful! God's plan is leading your way! God Bless and all my love always ~ Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet..I love this website to stay in touch!!! It's beautiful, like you and you know how much I love you!!! Stay strong and you WILL beat this!!!! Enjoy this time wiht your family and give Levi a BIG HUG!!! Tell him his fish are getting huge!!
    Luv Ya,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet,

    I'll pray for you. And like Tammy said; Stay strong and you will beat this...!

    Take care and God bless, Mike Bates

    ReplyDelete