Tuesday, June 29, 2010







i i i iam sooo mad. i posted a blog yesterday..or i thought i did. UGH! i wish jessi was here. i suck at the computer!!!

i started yesterday's blog.... Hi Ricky!!!! i was sooooooo happy to see you at the lake. you are a doll baby and i love you to bits! keep praying for me, don't forget!

so, we went to the lake to celebrate lisa's 50th birthday. she got lots of awesome gifts, that's all i can say about that. hahaha. i am sure she will have fun with them. :) i will post a "lake rat" picture later, since i have NO idea how to and jessi is gone for 2 days....starting her new job! hooray! nevermind...she just walked me through it over the phone...yay! i did it! i feel like kip from napolean dynamite... i LOVE technology! haha. ok, now i just added dave's 50th birthday picure! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! "i neva beeen so happy in my who life!" quote from long duck dong. oh, i crack myself up. if you read this dave...i love you! and yes ladies, he's available!!!!

well, i get repeat pet scan thurs, should know results by monday...hope its good news! then i should be off to houston 2-3 weeks from then. trust in the lord with all your heart!!!! thats like my daily mantra. lol

i have to go...feeling great and lots to do today. peace out!

5 comments:

  1. HEY! I'm really proud of you and I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. Keep you're head up and by the sounds of it, you have tons of family and friends rooting you on :-) In the famous words of Joe Dirt - "Life's a garden, Dig It!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww,will! one of the best movies ever! lol. i love it. thanks for thinking of me. be good, hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jubilant Janet.

    HILARIOUS Dave. It takes quite a man to rock a banana hammock with that kind of swagger. Although you've surely alerted the blog police!!☺

    Janet you look great! Nice hearing about your time at the lake. Petitioning for glorious results from the pet scan.

    Much love and happiness.
    Damon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have this blogspot. I am sure Nikki gets tired of me asking about you on Facebook! haha. Praying for you and your family everyday! God is so glorious and his miracles are beyond our wildest dreams! Stay strong ~ Love you! (p.s. i watched "13 Going on 30" last night ... have you seen that? There's a part where Jennifer Garner is jumping on a bed and dancing with a group of young girls ~ It's totally something I can see you doing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thought you might like this mom... When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would
    hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
    "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck

    ReplyDelete