Thursday, October 14, 2010

UTTER JOY AND HAPPINESS FILLS MY HEART AND IS POURING OVER! There are NO words to describe what I feel inside, I learned today that I have no active cancer anywhere in my body!!!! I am in complete remission and God is my hero for answering our prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even think straight, I am so overwhelmed, in a good, good way. The only way I know to describe it is this; when I knew there was a mass, but no diagnosis...I told Levi this was good, I promised him it wouldn't kill me, that whatever cancer was in there was going to fix all my other problems, I just knew it was lymphoma. Then, the day I was diagnosed I remember sitting on the toilet in the bathroom with Levi, and how was I supposed to tell my little boy that it was a bad cancer...but somehow I managed to get the words out. And he asked me if it would kill me with huge tears in his eyes, and I said I don't know, it is very rare and they don't know how to fix this kind. I felt like I was going to faint/collapse...I had lied to him. In fact, those were the very first words out of my mouth when we got the bad diagnosis, "I promised Levi this wouldn't kill me!" I was so distraught. So, the point is....today I got to go to his school and pull him out of class and tell him the awesome miracle that has happened for us, and he looked like he was gonna pass out and then CLUNG to me so tight for at least 3 solid minutes. Then we went to his classroom and announced the wonderful news, and all the kids were cheering and clapping. Time literally stood still and the earth just stopped for me! Best moment of my entire life!!!!!!! Thank you to every single person who prayed for us, IT WORKED!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh Janet....I am crying tears of joy for you right now. I can't even imagine the relief and the joy and the happiness you are feeling right now. I've believed all along you would beat this! And you did it with such grace. I am so happy for you and for your family. Love and hugs to you girl!!!!! ~Amy Retherford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conqueress.
    Battles are not pretty but yours was truly beautifully fought. I could not begin to imagine all that you have been through. Thank you for opening up a bit of your world to us via your blog and allowing us to learn and grow along with you. You and your family are breathtaking.

    SURVIVOR!!,I have been hung up on this word since you've started this blog and I am over joyed now to use it.

    Hallelujah,.. oh happy day!!
    Damon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not only SO happy that God is blessing you with this healing...but also so so happy for the joy and love your family has gained and kept strong with during this time! I love you guys alot!! : )

    ReplyDelete