Wednesday, December 1, 2010



Congratulations jess and zach!!!


I am going to be a granny! I am finally allowed to tell. I am so excited, my baby girl is going to be the best little mamma ever! And Zach is going to be the bestest daddy. I love him so much and I am thankful that he is part of our family. Jessie is due July 4th! What??? I told her she better not have it on the 4th, because we will be out on the boat at Indian Lake watching fireworks. lol. She already had an ultrasound and I saw our litlle "bean". He or she is going to be Beautiful!!! They both have blonde, curly hair and blue eyes. I mean Zach has a FRO when his hair is long and eyelashes that just about touch his forehead! I cannot wait to meet that little face and kiss and hold and smell it. This little soul is going to be so adored and loved! WOW, my bg (baby girl-thats what i call jessie) is preggers! We have our 1st OB visit today. Can't wait! Since Zach is finishing up his last yr at college I'm going to go with her. Thank you God for this amazing, PRECIOUS gift! New life is so wonderful! I will update you on our little bean as we move toward july!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Janet!! There must be something in the air....I just found out I am going to be a Grandma! My daughter, Ashley, is pregnant and due on June 27. I am soooo excited! Can you believe we are old enough to be Grandmas? lol

    Amy(Ritchie)Nangle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, get it right... the due date is June 25th not July 4th. and you misspelled Zack's name. and "little".... come on now Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) All I could do was smile when I read this Janet!!! How amazing!! You are going to spoil this baby ROTTEN!!!! So happy for you & the rest of the family!! Miss you like crazzy, we have to catch up sooon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rock Star.
    grammie, Nana, MeMe, grams, g-ma, jamma, oomah, Ya-Ya, MeeMah, granny, ...... decisions, decisions. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now remember lots of sugar and candy before you send em' back with Jessica & Zack. ooohh and one of my favorites is when your grandchild is knowingly doing something they shouldn't, look to Jess and Zack with a smile and say isn't that so cute! No secret you're gonna have a ball with your grandbaby and spread losts of luv & joy on the little nugget.

    So happy for you and your family.
    Love and Happiness.
    Damon

    ReplyDelete