Friday, December 17, 2010

I can't believe it's Dec 17th already. One week till Christmas eve. I love this holiday so very much, excitement is rushing through my soul! I am so thankful for this beautiful life God gave to me, and for the guarantee of my next one, thanks to sweet lil baby Jesus! It is just such a happy, joyful celebration! Speaking of joy, we have a party to go to tonight! Paul's sister Lisa had planned a party for her son, Tobi, coming home from where he is stationed in Louisiana, but at the last minute his leave was denied. Which sucks so bad, we miss Tobi so much! But, she is still going to have some people over, and she was basically begging me and Paul to still come. She's worried it will be boring. WHAT? Boring with Janet in the house! hahaha. So, today after my radiation, 1st I'm having lunch with Jill. Then I am on a mission!!! heeheehee. I am going to the Salvation Army thrift store to buy the ugliest most ho-ho-ho-rendous Christmas sweaters I can find for myself and Paulie. Funny sidenote, one time Jill and I went thrifting there, and her daughter Rachel was with us and said, "Isn't this the place where veterans shop?" Bahahaha. Woweee, really Rach?! We laughed so hard! She is soooo blonde! She got a huge eye opener that day, was a far stretch from Hollister! Anywho, I also have a karaoke machine I borrowed from Greg. My vision is to walk into Lisa's house with music blaring and me singing, "I'm coming up so you better get this party started!" (By Pink) And let me tell you, I have a beautiful singing voice! Especially since radiation has destroyed my vocal cords and I am permanently raspy. I can make it really low though, ya know, like the guy who sings the Grinch song! Hmmm, maybe I will sing that one next! "And the three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote, STINK! STANK! STUNK!" Thanks Dakota, now I know those words by heart! Hahaha, Paul just told me to look for some old school plaid party pants too. I am giggling out loud right this very minute! So, I have all kinds of tricks up my sleeves for tonight... dance-off for sure, (Considering the older crowd I'm pretty sure I will win!) singing competition, taboo, etc. Should be so much fun. I just love parties. Nothing gets any better than having fun with the ones you love! Well, I have to go...too much to do today! HOLY CRAP! Paul just told me he is going to shave the top of his head to leave a big ol hula skirt! HAHAHAHA. I love it that he wants to get into character! I wish the back and sides were longer so it would be a really good hula skirt! Thats great, he's gonna look like Chester the molester with his dyke date. hmmm...i may just have to pull out one of my wigs. At least for the grand entrance. lol. CANNOT WAIT. Woop Woop! I'm gonna be singing Pink all day! :0) Have a wonderful weekend! God bless!

1 comment:

  1. can you post some picts of your "wild night?" baaahhhaaa. I love you, sista! You FORCE me to liven up my-ever-so-regimented-boring-self! Thank you for making me laugh EVERY day! You are the BOMB, chica! kisses! (on, and HUGS too) :) Jillian

    ReplyDelete