Tuesday, February 22, 2011

and a happy new year!



Jessi with Little baby Wyatt!!! Ty and me @ Findlay meet, I miss my baby boy so so much!












Laura came b4 chemo!!!! Thank God!


After a few margarita's we had a "janet joplin" concert, it was awesome! just us & bobbie magee! hahaha


Anne rocked her banana mike! lol





I played a mean broom!










Good food,
Good friends,
Good times,
A hot tub, good drinks,

Love, laughter, sledding, and Taboo... what more can u ask for? Me, Paulie, Anne, & Tim!


YOU HAVE TO visit Metamora, Indiana come May! It is the coolest canal town fron the 1800's with over 50 shops, train ride, horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking nearby.Canal boat still pulled by horses. Soooo very cool! Can't wait to go back when it's open! lol. And Brookville Lake is like 3 miles away!!






























After I got rid of the 'ol eye herps....
Back in the chair again...shoot me up baby! Let's roll! (btw, i love love love 50 mg IV benadryl with chemo! hahaha)




Hi everyone! Well, treatment #1 down, yay! And, finally, I think I have caught a break. This one is nothing (so far) compared to last summer. A walk in the park! I was a little nauseated yesterday during infusion, but not anymore. The roids have kicked in and I am eating like crazy! Last night I ate a huge bowl of icecream with waffles and tortillas/queso dip. Then had turkey, cheese, an orange, almonds, & a banana for a snack, lol. This is a really good thing, I can't seem to get above 112 lbs. Maybe Paul will be able to call me his Plumpkin again, jk, I hated that nickname! And I really hope I don't get fat cheeks back again! The only problem I am having is the sharts. So all you OB girls- and many others- are , I know, thanking God for that. Can't toot anymore. lol. I'm sure once the steroids wear off I will nap alot, but I just feel so much better this time.Just feels like a have a touch of the flu. And mentally I am better prepared. The first time was so horrible and after watching Terry die, it was the biggest mind f#*@ ever! So now I am mentally in a much better place. Now I know chemo is just physical, just medicine thats making me feel bad, its not me dying. So, fuck you cancer!!! Get outa here!!!! Sorry I'm dropping the f- bomb, but really, I think I've earned the right when its used in the same sentence with cancer! So, how bout... I fucking hate you cancer! Get the fuck outa my body and our lives!!!! Wow, that feels good, no great! hahahaha.



I want to thank EVERY SINGLE ONE of you for your prayers, messages on my posts-help soooo much, visits, acts of love. I seriously feel overwhelming love, and it is an amazing feeling. This whole thing sucks so bad, but if I didn't have cancer I wouldn't have had the opportunity to really know I am so, so loved. Makes my heart sing with happiness :) My bff Laura came in town this weekend, so happy! Levi and her son, Connor, set traps and caught their first racoon! Connor is a city boy, so I think he thought that was pretty cool. Levi was mad I wouldn't let him kill it for it's fur to make money. lol. And Connor said we are hillbillies. (but he wanted a picture carrying the BB gun!) I told him we are country folk! hahaha. Laura and I were preggers together with those two... funny how 2 kids can be so different! Connor is younger, but huge! He looks like Levi's dad. But Levi is the one with no fear, makes me laugh to watch them. Oh, and I want to especially thank Connor for my beautiful oragamy(?) flower, blue is my favorite color and I love it! It is on my kitchen window sill so I see it every time I am at the sink, makes me smile ear to ear, sweet boy! Also, Andrew, I have Laura Ingalls Wilder right on my fridge! LOVE HER! And finally, Sara- you wrote me the most profound, beautiful letter. I treasure it so deep in my heart. Makes me feel like I can keep going, keep fighting, keep winning! I am glad my battles inspire you in some way. That makes it worth it baby girl! It is on my fridge too, so when I dont feel so strong I just read your words and remember how far I've come.


Love to you all!





























3 comments:

  1. That's my girl!!!! I love your spunkiness, and btw you are freaking gorgeous!!! I think you should keep the short brown hair after this crap is all over :)
    Love you bunches
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, Your truely AMAZING!!! :) I'm so sorry I couldnt make the visit yesterday. Someone didn't wake me up in time. :( I must come see you soon!!! I miss you dearly!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, you are the only person i know who would openly admit online that you have the sharts! haha, i love it tho! and i miss you! i feel like i havent seen you in forever, because i havent! im so happy to hear that this round is going better for you! you deserve a break for once! i love you janet and you inspire me so much! I know ive told you this plenty times before, but you never cease to amaze me. i hope someday i can be as strong, brave, and faithful as you are! you are such an incredible woman and i am so glad you are in my life!! love you janett!!
    <3 summer

    ps. jess' lil baby bump is soo cute :)

    ReplyDelete