Thursday, July 1, 2010


I went, I saw..........
TERMINATOR JESUS!!!

My friend Jenni Wunderlich and I took a mecca to touchdown Jesus! hahaha!!! Hope chemo does to my cancer what lightening did to that statue! heeheeheehee! We went 30 mph to get this pic for all to see, think we made a few drivers a little mad. lol.

I can't write for long, still have to frost cupcakes for Levi's 12th b-day party. It's in 1/2 hr :) and as usual, i am not ready.

TOP 10 REASONS I LIKE ROCKIN IT BALD:

1. it takes 5 minutes to get ready.
2. i can drive with ALL the windows down
3. it's ok, actually, great to get caught in the rain!
4. it's a good sympathy card to pull to get quick service at certain stores (like verizon) haha
5. i have instant air conditioning
6. elimination of hair care products & salon fees.
7. NO MORE GRAYS!!!!!
8. it is funny to confuse small children in the public womens restroom! lmao!!!!
9. i don't have to shave anywhere anymore, except those damn chin hairs!!!
10. it beats the alternative....which would be one heck of a comb-over!!!

got my pet scan today...hope to post really great news soon! adios!

3 comments:

  1. It was SO wonderful to visit with you last night!! I've missed our laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look as beautiful as the first day I met you! Praying for you constantly. If you feel up to it before you leave for Texas you should try to come to one of our Trashed Tuesday's, Wasted Wednesday's, Thirsty Thursday or f@#$% Friday parties! Remember...anything you need, just call.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would nominate you to be a participant on Dancing With the Stars...I swear; girl, you gotch yo gruv awwn! I am STILL laughing!! Did i tell you today that i love you to the moon & back? You are the best! And this is just the beginning of a HUGE miracle! Thank you for being so amazing and letting me in that very sacred part of your soul. It's a beautiful place & I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete