Friday, July 2, 2010

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, today i got my pet scan results. and..........NO TUMORS OR TUMOR ACTIVITY IN ANY LYMPH NODES!!!!!!!! and the mediastinal tumor has shrunk hugely, and the "activity" of it went from 12.3 to 2.4!!!!!!

so...the video above is me dancin in the hood in dayton, i couldn't control myself. i had to get out and dance! two bystanders said, "go on girl....you gots it goin on baby!" HAHAHAHAHA

I AM GIVING A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO GOD! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS!!!!!! EVERYONE KEEP PRAYING, i still have a fight ahead of me. i have been putting all of my trust in him, and have been trying to surrender my body, mind, and spirit to him.....i asked him to use me for his will and to send angels to protect and heal me. so far.....so good! wow... i am OVERWHELMED with joy!

Jeremiah 29:11 (my favorite) "For i know the plans i have for you," declares the lord, "plans to give you hop and a future, to prosper you and not harm you!"

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!!! HAPPY 4TH!

6 comments:

  1. Janet- I am so glad to hear your good news! That is an answered prayer for sure! I am also a little jealous of your moves! I'm not sure I could pull off a jump like that and not pull a muscle. lol. I am continuing to pray for you!!!!

    Take care! ~Amy (Adkins) Retherford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Tears of joy!!!! I'm so excited for you Janet! What amazing news! God is so GRACIOUS! I will continue to pray for you EVERY DAY! I love you soooo much! My heart is overjoyed for you and your family! STAY STRONG AND KEEP KICKING ASS!!!!!

    All my love and God's blessings!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news! Sending prayers up for you daily! Love the dance! Thinking of you, praying for you, and praising God for your positive news!

    Ashley Demmitt

    ReplyDelete
  4. HALLELUJAH indeed!
    Difficult to put into words, your dance translates well!!!

    I've been gifted with daughters Hallie(6) & Julia(2). Julia from time to time will sing at church in particular, halle.. halle.. halle-lujah. I was holding her one week and clearly I could hear her sing Hallie Hallie Hallie-Julia. One of the many gem moments in life which we are continuously surrounded in. As Julia has a congregation singing in her and her sisters honor, TEAM JANET is singing in yours.

    You and your spirit are a treasure.
    Much love to you and your family.
    Damon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Janet Not sure if you remember me but I am Heather Bates little sister Misty and I just heard about the good news, I had no idea you were going through all of this Im sorry you had to deal with that, but I see that you have great support, I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...God is Good!!!

    ReplyDelete