Wednesday, July 28, 2010


We are on the hooker side of houston, so we are out here! We walked forever yest & I was sooo tired, just couldn't go anymore...so we "borrowed" a shopping cart from one of the many homeless, & paulie pushed me down main st. We were laughing all the way! I am blogging from my phone, so idk if the picture will get sent...hope so. It was so hilarious...him pushing me with my bag on his shoulder. It was fun though...I felt like buddy the elf. Hahaha. So, I had appt, not a candidate 4 sugery. They said I am in more than the top 10% of excellent responses to chemo. She said I AM the very best they have seen. They also recommend radiation at some point also. So, we are going 2 galveston to have FUN! I am DONE with all this cancer crap..goin on my honeymoon! I can't wait 2 get there & feel the sand in my toes!!! Ahhhh, to smell the salty air & hear the waves crashing in, there is nowhere I feel closer 2 God than the beach...heaven on earth! So...cheers to my romantic getaway...Salute!

5 comments:

  1. Love Love Love the shopping cart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol very nice. if i would of thought of it before i have a friend in houston well more like a sister. could of had her take care of you guys. my bad. well have a blast at the beach:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoying your recent posts. Love the descriptive rainy morning...I can really visualize the scene. It's a perfect contrast-- rain meets Janet ~ pure golden sunshine, surely there was a rainbow.

    I can only imagine the inside jokes you and Paul came up with from Hooker Houston. Hope you all are enjoying Galveston. My Grand Dad Charlie was born and raised in Alvin Texas and loved the Galveston beaches. If you think of it while you are kicked back on the beach, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick minute and shoot him up a little of your sunshine.

    I am going to be away from my computer for a few days but will definitely have you and your family in my thoughts. Look forward to hearing a bit about the honeymoon.

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved these posts! Agree- nowhere do I feel closer to God than the beach! Enjoy every second! Prayers of healing being sent by me! Hope you and Paul are having a great honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the picture and am so glad you and paul are taking the time to have fun together and love each other! you amaze me dear - and i love you with my whole heart!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete