Sunday, July 25, 2010
































Those are raindrops on my head btw.

I woke up to this picture this morning....aren't they so sweet? I love my little doodlebug so much! I want him to stay a boy forever :)

So then I made my coffee, changed it up and was front porch sitting...due to the rain. I was so happy, I love the rain. I was trying to remember how it felt when I was little and played for hours in it. Then I said to myself, " self, why are you sitting here watching the rain? You should go out there and be in it again!" So I walked out by the cornfield, held my arms out, closed my eyes, face to the sky. It was AWESOME! It was so cool and refreshing. I felt like part of this earth, felt so close to God. I stood there forever. Then I ran down the driveway stomping and splashing in the puddles, soaking wet in my pajamas. I was giggling, it was so much fun. So...if anyone from Fletcher drove by and witnessed this display, I am not crazy, I was just loving life at the moment. lol.

Well, I have to get to gettin. So much to do before I leave for Houston! I am really excited to get there!!! I am hoping it won't be so hot, thanks to hurricane Bonnie. I think she was down-graded though. Adios amigos! Will let you all know anything, as I get any new info.

P.S. I am so thankful for 100% human hair fake eyelashes! They are my new best friend :) hahaha. LOVE THEM!

P.P.S. Cindy, I would actually prefer Hillary to be the president right now. LOL! Can't believe I just wrote those words. So good to hear from you. I love it when people post comments, since I am not working it's nice to have this to look forward to.

P.P.P.S. Thanks for your comment JP...means a lot to me! Hope you are happy and doing well!

P.P.P.P.S. Deaton, I can't wait to see you again. You have no idea how much I love your visits. I love ya girl!!!



2 comments:

  1. hey ladi!! i just thot id let you no, i eat cottage cheese now, and everytime i do... i think of you eating it with your green olives. :) ewwwie!! anyways, i better get going. love you, i must seee u sooon!

    FENGRIN!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope youre having a great time!!!! off next wednesday maybe come and see you?? let me know!!
    love you my friend!!!
    tammy

    ReplyDelete