Thursday, July 8, 2010



MY SWEET
PAULIE!!!





I am sooooo lucky to be married to this man! Whether I have hair or am bald, he makes me feel beautiful...ALWAYS! It didn't matter to him when my face was so blotchy and red/purple (my patients were afraid for me to touch them-lol), or when my face was so swollen I looked, well, chinese, with my eyes so squinty, or when i grew my beard from the steroids and had as much back hair as the 40 yr old virgin did chest hair, hahaha. he just called me his little chewbaca and always said how beautiful i was. He tolerated all those long nights when I was so itchy and wore mittens to bed to try to stop scratching. He held me through countless mini breakdowns. He carried me when I couldn't walk. When I looked like a walking skeleton, he still looked in my eyes and said how beautiful I was. He hooked up my IVs and was my personal nurse. He has taken care of the house and the kids. He has been RIGHT by my side every step of the way through all of this! I could list soooooo many ways this awesome man has loved me...but I have to go to chemo! YAY!!!!

Sorry Ricky, I will try to post more. love you baby!

Damon.....you are the sweetest thing ever! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! My BFF is afraid to write a comment because she said you are like a gifted author, writing so beautifully. lol (its true) p.s. i love my new CD!!!

Amy Adkins...holy cow! I haven't seen you in forever! So good to know you are praying for me!! That cheer jump was for you, remember you beat me out for tryouts in 8th grade. hahahahaha. Oh, gosh, that makes me giggle. please keep praying. I hope you and your family are happy and healthy!! God bless !!!! p.s. keep in touch-so happy you read this!

2 comments:

  1. janet..
    thinking about you always!!!! and you are the luckiest girl in the world!!!
    love ya
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, Just wanted to let you know, you are truly a beautiful person. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete